Welcome!

"We're both so messed up. I don't know which one of us is worse."
- Duane Bradley, Basket Case

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Duane & Belial Have the Time of Their Lives

Not that I'm trying to make a habit of showcasing other people's work, but I'm going to make an exception for anything Basket Case-related. I also love the Angry Video Game Nerd, and anyone who hasn't seen his reviews for old school Nintendo games is definitely missing out (especially the Friday the 13th and A Nightmare on Elm Street episodes); plus he drinks Rolling Rock and swears a lot, so he's A-OK in my book.

Anyway, the AVGN also gives his opinion on horror movies, and here's his take on my much-cherished Basket Case from Cinemassacre. It's edited quite nicely, and he gives the movie a fairly positive review (luckily leaving out the god-awful sequels). He even throws in Green Day's "Time of Your Life" for good measure, which made me laugh.

Sure, there's no clip of Kevin Van Hentenryck running through the streets of Times Square completely naked, but I can't fault the AVGN for that. Definitely check it out!

1 comment:

  1. This blog is content amazing information about Easter gift which is very useful for me. It very important information about Easter festival.
    Thank you very much for this great information.
    Easter Wicker Baskets

    ReplyDelete