Welcome!

"We're both so messed up. I don't know which one of us is worse."
- Duane Bradley, Basket Case

Friday, October 16, 2009

Rock and Shock 2009 Starts Today!

For those of you in the Central Massachusetts area this weekend, today marks the beginning of Rock and Shock 2009 at the DCU Center/Palladium in Worcester. Featured guests include John Landis, Corbin Bernsen, Tom Savini, and many more! I don't attend for the concerts (I'm the furthest thing from an ICP "juggalo"), but I will be going with some friends on Saturday for the actual convention.

My first R&S was back in 2007 and I had an absolute blast - I got to see William Forsythe in tiny gym shorts and witnessed an amazing panel with Greg Nicotero discussing the history of KNB. In terms of tomorrow, I'm most excited for the "Lucio Fulci Remembered" panel with a number of actors from Zombie and The Beyond, so that should be awesome. My plan is to post my experiences of the event sometime early next week, as well as one or two more reviews (She-Wolves of the Wasteland and Trick 'r Treat are in the pipeline), so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment